This session covers the topics from the basics of Google classroom to how you can use a variety of assignments with your students (pfd tasks, audio and video, online tests).
1. Brainstorming on how to structure the language course
2. How to create and customise a Google class
3. How to add and remove students from a class
4. How to create and distribute assignments to students automatically
5. Kami: How to edit pdf documents online
6. Language tests in Google quiz: How to test students’ progress and check it automatically
7. Using the Google classroom mobile app Reflection / Feedback