Hey, I'm Anita, founder of Teachers Teach Teachers, and a huge fan of Lexical Approach. I believe that this is the best way to teach any language, both for the student and for the teacher.
Lexical teaching is about what you think about language learning and teaching. The activities you choose and the way you work with them depend on your teaching principles.
That's why my course on Teaching Adults lexically is a long-term low-paced programme. We have one input/workshop per month, and a follow up task for you to practice in class. This will give you time to think about your teaching principles, the changes you'd like to make in your teaching, and provide you with 3-4 weeks of practice in between the workshops.
1. We meet for a workshop or a webinar.
2. You get a follow-up task.
3. You do the task. There are always options to stretch the task into more, if you'd like.
4. You post your answer on our platform, and get feedback from my team.
5. We meet again for another workshop or webinar.
+ in between the sessions we send you a weekly update on the follow-up task, comment on what other participants have shared, and ask extra questions.
The material of the course is divided into 4 Modules. You can do all of them one after another, or take a break when you need it. More on other modules here.